2011年10月12日水曜日

CA Blogging Assignment #5

My topic of ARW essay2 is the regulation of information by the government and my thesis statement so far is that though in many countries the government control the information people get in order to reign over them and suppress the anti government movement, it is counterproductive because it stimulates these movements even more strongly and information today is so expanding that the government in one country can no longer control it.
The reason why I'm interested in this topic is because I feel the strong influence of internet or social networking services on people every minutes and I heard about information-controlling systems the government use in many countries. The government use these systems because they don't want to show any bad information about their policies or secrets and make people protest against the nation. However, as the "jasmine-revolution" in China shows, these days the connection between people and the internet is so strong that the government cannot fully control the information. Therefore, I want to write the essay 2 in order to show that it is counterproductive for the government to try to suppress the anti-government movements by controlling the information.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I see a claim that can be the heart of your thesis statement, and I see possibilities for supporting points, but somehow these elements need to be reworked into one complex sentence that includes the claim and the supporting points.

    返信削除