2011年10月9日日曜日

CA Blogging Assignment #4

 I guess I cannot see 'enhanced' students as human beings because 'enhanced' students can do everything perfectly and they do not have any weak points, which form individual personality of each person. The reason why human beings are interesting is because each person has both strong and weak points and these points are different from one person to another. Also, every social community, including the companies and schools, is formed by a great variety of members. If there were 'enhanced' students, they would do everything as the robots do and human relationships would be greatly changed.

8 件のコメント:

  1. You're probably right about this. I also agree with the intrinsic value of the mix of weak and strong points that make people interesting.

    返信削除
  2. My opinion is pretty close to yours. I also did not feel like the 'enhanced' are humans because they are too perfect.

    返信削除
  3. I agree that each person has both strong and weak points and they create individual personality. People different from one another seems to be more natural as a human to me.

    返信削除
  4. Yours is actually close to mine, too, Chaki and Chinee. Everybody has weak points which makes him or her very attractive sometimes ... you know.w

    返信削除
  5. >Chris

    Yes if a person do not have any weak points he/she would have a lack of human emotion.. though I cannot imagine well.

    返信削除
  6. >Chaki

    Yes I feel they are closer to 'robots'..not humans. 'enhanced' humans are 'equipped' with everything and this reminds me of machines.

    返信削除
  7. >Aya

    What makes humans interesting is that they have their own personal weak and strong points. I do not want to imagine the world where many 'enhanced' humans exist...there would be no difference between them.. just appearance?Terrible..

    返信削除
  8. >Shun

    Yeah I know well.If I were an 'enhanced' student and people around me were also 'enhanced', I would not feel like communicating with them because it would not be interesting to talk with people who have no different abilities from me...sounds boring.

    返信削除